Would you like to generate referrals for BOTH someone else and yourself? Start giving testimonials! It’s surprising how something so simple can have a positive impact on referrals.
Definition of testimonial: A statement testifying to benefits received.
So, what are the benefits of a testimonial?
- Rewards and recognizes others for providing good service.
- Creates credibility , trust and value for an individual and/or their business.
- Added visibility for both the person giving and receiving.
What goes into a great testimonial?
- Make it thoughtful.
- Be brief and to the point, using simple language.
- Focus on true-to-life success stories.
- Focus on positive outcomes (example: solved a problem, saved time and/or money, went above and beyond with expertise in their field and/or outstanding service given).
- If you can, dollarize, or quantify the results.